Sunday, June 25, 2017

#1583 Sunday 25 June

It's 7:40am ..... Kaylia is in the bath with lots of bubbles.   The plan was to keep her asleep do the Naomi could have a satisfactory sleep in ...... alas it was not to be.  Kaylia woke at 7 with a loud "I like Bali!" ..... and it was non stop "I like XYZ" while she scrolled through all her memories.

Today we will go to visit Aunty Maxine ..... her broken wrist has been plated and screwed.  I was very hesitant about visiting .... I have very strong memories of the days and weeks after my wrist operation in 2011 ..... there's no way that I could have wanted a visitor in the recovery time.... it was many days till the pain level dropped enough.  Maxine has pain from her broken back, broken wrist ..... and pain from shingles as well. Poor thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment