Thursday, June 29, 2017

#1587 Thursday 29 June

5am  it's my turn! I've been awake since 1am.... vomiting.

5pm.... Oh no! Kaylia has it now.

A+A will have to stock  up on medicines when they go down to clean the offices tonight..... Sure as eggs, they will get the wog tonight. 

6:30pm Kaylia is vomiting regularly ..... we will need to watch her hydration level.  I can remember a previous time when we had to take Kaylia to the emergency room because she got so dehydrated.

Naomi has updated her phone ..... at $0 cost! ..... but it's another Apple iPhone.  These phones are sooooo difficult to work on.  I've had to authorize PC, remove authorization, re-authorize .... Grrrr,

It's so simple with the Android ...... I just sign into my Google account and ... hey presto!  It all just happens with out any further action.

No comments:

Post a Comment