Monday, June 26, 2017

#1584 Monday 26 June

Today at school, Kaylia normally has therapy with Simone in school time.... but today was a "transport training day" so therapy is done after school. I was listening in and noticed that Kaylia was singing while Simone was giving instructions  .... Simone says "Stop singing while ..."     I then hear Kaylia singing a song about not singing!

One of the current tasks is learning to read the time from clocks.  She was doing reasonably well today..... and I realised that she appears to be reading the time during the night.   For a long time I have been saying to her "You can come upstairs when the clock says 6:30..... and lately she has been doing exactly that!

Naomi is not well tonight..... a tummy wog.  I hope it's not too bad.  Kaylia is missing her.  If we both get sick at the same time, things could get difficult with Kaylia.

9:30     It is bad! She's been vomiting every 15 minutes for 5 hours now.  I've just returned from a trip to the late night chemist to get more medicine.  She's exhausted... Poor thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment