Friday, May 6, 2011

#248 Friday 6 May 2011

Sally comes back tonight. She's been home to NZ for her uni graduation .... doesn't she look good! Well done Sally!














Kaylia's first day back at school went well yesterday. She is very obviously happy to be back in the classroom ..... pacing round in excitement, hands flapping, great big grin!

It's the quiet time between breakfast and leaving for school at this moment .... Kaylia has so many of my likes & dislikes ..... she loves the Indocafe coffee that I bring home from Bali (.... I hear a collective gasp from the audience! ..... but all is well .... I like this coffee because it is so weak. As such, it won't do her any harm.) The strange thing is that I like it cold .... and so does she! She's just polished off a cup left around unfinished!

The new project (that I mentioned a couple of days ago) is going well. This is a few new blogs .... one for each of our notable trips .... and an "index blog" that is a list of the blogs and has links to the blogs. The address for this index is at the top of each blog in the current format ... but I'm working on a "widget" that will put a button on screen .... touch the button to take you to the other blogs.

6pm. I had a WOW!! moment this afternoon ... I'd stopped for shopping and saw a TF MG (post WW2 car) coming toward me. As usual I ogled my favorite car .... then I saw the number plate .. "LECTRIC"!! Sho nuff ... it had been converted to fully electric! Fabulous! I had a good natter with the owner. The purists would moan & wail at the sacrilege ... but I think it's great!


No comments:

Post a Comment