Saturday, May 7, 2011

#249 Saturday 7 May 2011

Yay! Sally's back! A very selfish reason I know .... but this means that life will be a lot less stressfull for me.

My little project is going well .... if you look to the right hand side of this page, you'll see a link to the index .... it works! From the index, you can jump to any of the blogs.

What about Kaylia? (I hear you ask!)

She's 'gorgeous as usual' ..... but I'm highly biased! At present she is mostly happy but with lapses into anxiety mode where her coping strategy is to have car time .... unfortunately she doesn't know how to politely ask for a car ride ..... she nags! ..... and nags! .... and nags!

She needs immediate results .... and she thinks that if she nags, she'll get it. We give her "3 strikes ... off to your room" and she gets quite disgusted when the countdown starts! She thinks "I may as well count for myself and go off to my room." ..... and she does!

The dilema we face is finding a balance between meeting her needs ... while at the same time, we cannot let her learn that she can have everything she wants!

No comments:

Post a Comment