Sunday, May 29, 2011

#271 Sunday 29 May

Ooooww!!

That was soo bad ... I'll write about it help me to recover. I was fast asleep with my arm dutifully elevated (and in the rigid splint of course) ... I had it resting against the wall. I must have done a twitch .... The sort you do in your sleep. THE PAIN!! The hand would have waggled on the end of the arm.
The followup consultation on Tuesday includes x-rays so we'll able to see if any damage has been done.

5:00am Kaylia is up (she turned the big light on to see if I was here!) .... and now she is doing her dancing / singing thing .... but in such a way that she regularly checks on me. So she's modifying her routines to allow for the new "daddy arrangements".

I'm sorry the current blog entries are so brief .... writing left-handed is difficult ... and writing right-handed is a pain! :-))

... and it is hard to keep a thought in my head ... I think of something but by the time I've started writing, the thought has sort of drifted into foggy-ness. At least it helps time to pass!

Today Naomi must study for her exam tomorrow. This is an important one ... She must get a distinction. Two friends have each offered to help with Kaylia ... one AM and the other PM .... Thank you so much.



No comments:

Post a Comment