Thursday, June 2, 2011

#275 Thursday 2 June

The days are improving .... I still tire easily .... much more than I expected .... but each day I'm able to get more done. I expected that by this time I'd be back at work .... sore and slow ... but able to cope. Instead I find that I'm still almost an invalid!
Using the computer mouse is the hardest! I've been using my left hand for it but that's hard too. The best thing is a little finger-tip mouse .... it works well but even one finger gets tired.
Thinking is still hard .... I can do it if there are no interruptions .... but the slightest distraction and all the thought train is gone!

Kaylia is playing with play-dough ... making a mold of her nose! It's good play.

We have been having an exciting time .... we can't say much about it yet .... it's all to do with the villa in Sanur. When everything has been finalised, we will tell you about it.

One bit of good news .... again, we can't say much .... but Naomi has had a good boost to her business.

No comments:

Post a Comment