Friday, June 3, 2011

#276 Friday 3 June

It's the early morning shift again! 4:00am this time. I'm not sleeping through it as I've cut down on the Big-O and so I don't have the help to sleep.

In hospital, it was one tablet every 2 hours .... Last night I had one tablet at 8pm and nothing since. I've only woken once and .... but for Kaylia, I would probably have slept till morning! The tablets are very tempting though ..... I can see where the addiction would come from. Their attraction is that nothing else seems to work any more! It feels that way.

Kaylia's gone quiet! She dozes on the couch with the "big DVD" on ..... Since she's quiet, I'll try to sleep some more.
6:20am. She's been back to bed ... and now she's up again. No point in trying to sleep.

I've been playing with wrist photos again .... you may think I'm preoccupied ... but hey, it's my blog!









This is looking down on the top of the wrist ... thumb to the LH side. The blue "S" bone is gone. The C, H, T & L bones will (after healing is complete) be fused into one bone. The joining has been done so that I can still flex the hand up. This is the action needed for getting out of a chair etc. If the pain is gone, it will be good! The next few months will tell.

This entry is a test a a new gadget .... a bluetooth mini-keyboard ..... a few $ on Ebay! It's the same size as the iPhone so it gives a good travel companion!

No comments:

Post a Comment