Sunday, April 10, 2011

#222 Sunday 10 April 2011

Day of rest?? Not likely! We've done four trips to Midland today .... "bwoo car" .... "silva car" ..... "shopping" .... "white car" .... it never stops. We go down the hill.... get back home and walk in the door ..... "shopping" she says! AAAAaaaaaaaaa!

Anyone want to go for a drive?



This morning I was interviewed by students preparing a documentary about families with children with a disability ... an assignment. I found the interview quite a harrowing and distressing experience ... the questions forced me to remember things that I can forget in the normal day. I could feel the physical effect for a while after.

Both Naomi & I are feeling very tired at present .... the break in Bali next month is like a big carrot dangling in front of us .... we can make it!

No comments:

Post a Comment