Saturday, April 16, 2011

#228 Saturday 16 April 2011

The new moon is on Monday morning ... and true to form, the lead up to that event is a bad night for Kaylia. At 2:30am, she & I are sitting downstairs watching the Wiggles! If things go to the usual pattern, she'll be awake for an hour or so ... then we'll be able to sleep till the morning. Till then, I'm a good leaning post that she can cuddle up to.

What's happening today? Kym Time! ..... then some Sally Time before she has some more Daddy Time ... then it will be Mummy Time!! Mummy Time is the BEST time! Kaylee glows when she has Mummy.

.... and an added bonus today is a friend's birthday party this afternoon.

7:30am. Ooh what doozy that was! She was wide awake from 2 to 6 .... she's a mess .... I'm a mess ... what a day it's going to be! I just hope that she has a sleep during the day.

One of the hardest parts of these nights is that I have to stay alert to make sure she doesn't kick or hit my wrist by accident.



No comments:

Post a Comment