Tuesday, April 12, 2011

#224 Tuesday 12 April 2011

Kaylia seems to be over the wog. Last night she slept 12 hours straight!

At this moment we're watching the Wiggles on DVD before school.... she likes this time together and cuddles up. We're so fortunate that Kaylia likes cuddles & closeness ... her disability would be very much harder to cope with if she rejected physical contact & affection.

Two days now till I see the wrist surgeon. Fingers crossed. The rate of deterioration of the problem over the past few months has been very concerning. A few months ago it was painful but I could still do most things .... now I automatically avoid using my right hand if I can avoid it. The iPhone has been a boon ... because it is so small, most actions .... such as typing ... can be done with fingers alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment