Monday, April 11, 2011

#223 Monday 11 April 2011


The dreaded gastpro struck last night .... poor thing .... the bed was changed several times and I was hanging out washing at midnight! We eventually slept but it seemed like a long ordeal. Needless to say, she is home from school today. I'm not sure what we're doing about work today. What a mess! (boom boom!)

This morning it was "bwoo car" again ..... so it was off to the shop to get gastro supplies. Now we're home again and it's "silva car"! "Off to your room!" I wonder how long it will work for?


Evening: It didn't work for long .... I went down to Midland to manage the office .... and Naomi & Sally were tormented by the nagging-monster! She needed to be home from school but ..... phew!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment